09 June, 2008

Intentions and Fun Misdirections


It is funny when you have an intention, and the day turns out differently than you imagined. It was a gloomy rainy day, and I went out to photograph. I usually let the day enfold and see where it takes me while my partner works. I took the express boat on the river and went to a new stop to explore, and ran into a father picking up his sons at school. He took us to the temple I have been before, and we took the opportunity to feed the fish. I bought the two little boys fish food, but the aggressive pigeons scared them. I don’t blame them because even kicking them did not keep hem away from the food. I was trying to photograph a temple at night later, but knew the light was terrible so I made the trip back home to get dinner for my partner. So we could have a nice evening together.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin